Keep your teeth healthy
Most people concentrate less on health of their teeth and brush them in a hurry. So, many of them suffer from tooth decays, gum bleeding, oral infections, tooth cavities, bad breath, plaque and gingivitis etc. To prevent this one must follow healthy tips of brushing.
When to brush your teeth
· Brush your teeth twice a day in the morning after waking up and in the evening after dinner. If possible brush them in noon after lunch.
· After every meal or chewing, gargle your mouth with clear water to remove small particles of food.
How to brush
· Brush your teeth from every corner and sides to remove dirt accumulations.
· Brush at least for 5 minutes. Gargle with salt water or mouth wash to get rid of odor and bad breath.
· In India, most people in villages use Neem tree stems to brush their teeth. Because, Neem is an anti bacterial and anti microbial medicine which protects your teeth from all the dental problems.
· Clean your tongue thoroughly to avoid tastelessness and bad odor.